Are you looking for an affordable effective self-help alternative to counselling therapy?
Do you want to …
* Learn how to manage your levels of stress, anxiety, anger and depression?
* Enjoy better relationships with your partner, family, friends and colleagues?
* Have higher self-esteem and confidence, and to achieve more in your life?
* Improve and balance your emotions and moods, and find peace of mind?
* Be a calmer, happier and more positive person?
* Be able to stop sabotaging yourself and learn how to control your weight and eating habits?
Would you also like to get these life-changing benefits from a straightforward, short-term, holistic, highly effective and yet inexpensive approach – one which saves you the time and expense of months or years of ongoing counselling therapy?
YES? That’s great… ‘The Ripple Effect’ Process is for you!
TREP consists of 10 self-help online workshops for only £27* each – that’s less than the cost of one counselling therapy or coaching session!
*If you can’t afford the full price then there is a discount code for £10 off the price of EACH workshop.
That code is TENOFF and you can use it at the checkout and get any workshop for only £17.
‘The Ripple Effect’ Process is a very effective way to improve your psychological, emotional and physical health – and to take your life to a whole new level!
- The 10 Psycho-Emotional-Education modules of TREP are in the form of downloadable online self-help workshops, which you work through at your own pace.
- You can buy as many as you want to. Each offer you a new ‘whole-brain and holistic’ approach to your particular problem – instead of the narrow focus of old traditional counselling therapy theories.
- Each workshop will give you knowledge, insight and the skills to make real changes to your life.
- I have combined the 25 years of my knowledge and expertise as a psychologist and psychotherapist into these online self-help workshops – helping you to help yourself.
There’s a whole lot of help available to you – for only £27* per workshop
(Or only £17 if you use the discount code TENOFF at the checkout)
Here are the 10 workshops of ‘The Ripple Effect’ Process – please click on the link for each one to find out more…
TREP has received many great reviews and amazing feedback… including “Life-changing!”…”Wonderful”… “Fantastic” … “Excellent” … “Fascinating”.
I hope you’ll agree – and let me and lots of other people know about that too!
Please see the Testimomials page for just a few of our testimonials from happy customers…
and see www.amazon.co.uk for some great 5* reviews of the book ‘The Ripple Effect’ Process – an introduction to Psycho-Emotional-Education
(Since writing the book in 2012/13 I have updated and converted TREP into 10 online self-help workshops)
As a person learns more about themselves they change the ways in which they think feel and behave. The people they relate with will then also be changed in response… and so ‘The Ripple Effect’ grows and spreads wider.
“..changing how we perceive ourselves, through learning and understanding, can have a very real impact on how we interact with others and how we conduct our daily lives….the first step involves learning.”
(H.H. Dalai Lama)
“No matter what activity or practice we are pursuing, there isn’t anything that isn’t made easier through familiarity and training. Through training, we can change; we can transform ourselves.“
(Howard Cutler & H.H. Dalai Lama)
“Self knowledge lies at the root of mental health.”
In accordance with the GDPR regulations of May 25th 2018 I need to inform you that any personal information you share with me – e.g. your name and e-mail address necessary for booking in a call with me, or downloading digital products from my website – will be kept safe and private, and will not be shared with anyone else or used for unsolicited marketing purposes.
You will find that I send you just a few relevant and helpful e-mails that accompany your free or purchased products – and you can unsubscribe from these at any time.
The date storage facility and payment portals are owned by large companies which have their own robust privacy policies in place. Likewise my assistant is also bound by these data protection regulations to respect the safety and privacy of any personal date collected from my clients and customers.